Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 02-09-2017, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2w2p2s View Post
Love to see him if he had St. Bonny +4 on Saturday.
They didn't cover but VCU had another insane win with .4 seconds left last night also. Clever design to draw the charge on the offensive inbound.
"Everything you do it comes back to you... whatever it may be. If it isn't one thing, rest assured that something will come back and pay you for your deed. A shortcut's a self defeating means. If you cannot do it clean, you'll never reach your reward.

And when the day is done, what you receive is the sum of what you took out, from what you put in."
Old 02-09-2017, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vookenmeister View Post
They didn't cover but VCU had another insane win with .4 seconds left last night also. Clever design to draw the charge on the offensive inbound.
Shame on the opposing coach for not warning of that play. It's used a lot now.
In the game I referenced, if they had anything to do with a security guard grabbing the ball and walking away from the VCU player trying to inbound it with .4 seconds left causing a technical and sending the game to overtime to win by 6 when I'm getting +4, that's clever.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2w2p2s View Post
Shame on the opposing coach for not warning of that play. It's used a lot now.
In the game I referenced, if they had anything to do with a security guard grabbing the ball and walking away from the VCU player trying to inbound it with .4 seconds left causing a technical and sending the game to overtime to win by 6 when I'm getting +4, that's clever.
Ha. Yes. Fair enough.
"Everything you do it comes back to you... whatever it may be. If it isn't one thing, rest assured that something will come back and pay you for your deed. A shortcut's a self defeating means. If you cannot do it clean, you'll never reach your reward.

And when the day is done, what you receive is the sum of what you took out, from what you put in."