Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 10-28-2016, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Bring home the bacon Tuesdays...

Earn 400 pts ($400 action)... Receive tote bag and 1.5 lbs of bacon.
That would be a good game for all those Muslim poker players.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:52 PM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

I see a drawing to win 2 Henry rifles.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
I see a drawing to win 2 Henry rifles.
Where?
Old 02-22-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo Tom View Post
Where?
Bad deal. Turned out to be a raffle. And the gambling is horrible with no players card. It was the four jacks. Jackpot NV. Raffle tickets were $10 a piece. I think I saw 5/5 bonus poker. Maybe it was worse. 7/5 jacks or better was common. Just a horrible game. Probably better off that it was a raffle.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:58 PM
Marmalade, I like marmalade ...

Reading is hard when you're boozin' and loozin'!!
Old 02-23-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaperone View Post
Reading is hard when you're boozin' and loozin'!!
It's kinda strange, cause I have visions of very successful things to come.

My synaptic activity is at a point only once achieved with an immature brain decades ago. Now having the ability to introduce more life experiences, cutting down on the failures makes analysis of real world problems very efficient. Introduction of new technologies as well has aided this faster and more efficient activity of my cerebrum.

I have been losing for a long time, but boozing is more or less occasional. Once it gets too hard to get a drunk on, it becomes less worth the effort.

Loozin, yes. Boozin, I wish it made me feel how it used to. I am averaging a drink a day. And often only accompanying fine dining. Which too, has been spotty.

Becoming human often means leaving behind the animal within. For some time now I don't believe being human is worth giving up being an animal. I guess experiencing a bit of both worlds is most satisfying. That way you can quantify to yourself what you are giving up in each world. The human world is very goal driven and efficient at its core with large scale lying to your animal within. The animal side cares little of those goals provided basic animal needs are achieved. When in one state, resentment of the current state is inevitable. Whichever side yields least resentment is the one that becomes more comfortable psychologically. And thus whom one eventually identifies.

Last edited by Cutter; 02-23-2017 at 01:01 AM.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:30 PM

On Saturdays only, railroad pass will push all losing bets on the roulette wheel if the outcome is zero, or double zero.

Meanwhile a place on the strip just added a triple zero.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:19 PM

The most interesting promotion. Win cash up to 100k and meet the most interesting man in the world.

Old 05-05-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
The most interesting promotion. Win cash up to 100k and meet the most interesting man in the world.
I can't figure out what the subject is in ether of those sentences.