Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 09-02-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyProfane View Post
I'll be totally honest.
I thought that was a crackpot theory when I first heard it.
As you may or may not know, my wife used to work at a hospital in New Haven, and she was friends with several of the paramedics who responded to the 911 calls. They were completely horrified at the sight inside the school. Whatever your worst nightmares were about it, multiply them by about 20.
But hey, they could have just been lying, right?
I mean, you look at wikipedia and clearly see the list of people who died. You can talk to all the eyewitnesses and get their stories. You can use logic and common sense and ask yourself what motive anyone could possibly have for doing this. If you do those things, you would probably come to the conclusion that people did, in fact, die at Sandy Hook.

But if your'e smart, you know to look deeper and look past the official story!
We have been doing just that, and have found evidence of the coverup.
Here it is.
It all starts with a guy named Scott Getzinger.
More info on him here:
http://humansarefree.com/2013/02/san...nnections.html

Conclusion? The Sandy Hook killings were clearly orchestrated by this character, and he left his fingerprints for people like Cutter and myself to find. The news coverage was the movie. They employed crisis actors and film props to create the illusion that a shooting had occurred.
But then people started to talk, and it was necessary to take a few of them out to make sure no one found out. Can it really be a coincidence that Scott Getzinger died from a minor car accident right before he was about to blow the whistle on the whole thing? My vote is no.
Benny, who's worse, the dick hole who wrote that garbage, or the morons who believe it?
Old 09-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Benny, who's worse, the dick hole who wrote that garbage, or the morons who believe it?
The dicks are Katie Couric, Dan Rather, and the people that lied to make you believe that anybody died at the hands of Adam Lanza. Those dicks?

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
The dicks are Katie Couric, Dan Rather, and the people that lied to make you believe that anybody died at the hands of Adam Lanza. Those dicks?
Cutter, do you wear your tin foil hat when posting?
Old 09-03-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Cutter, do you wear your tin foil hat when posting?
I know the question, what a sheep would say?

It's quite amazing what happens when people think as a group.

The most bizarre thing is that this movie/fema event may have started out as just that. But the media painted a narrarative and .... Just roll with it. And before ya know it, it's too late to tell the truth, and who wants to, it worked out great. But it's extremely tough to have a mass shooting when there was no school that day.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.

Last edited by Cutter; 09-03-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:34 AM

William shanley who had some pro se lawsuits going against the government cover-up is missing. Even though the lawsuits were dying from lack of money. Probably doesn't matter much but it seems to be going around.... The dying witnesses. Although totally different situation. Why don't they just put some snakes on the plane!

Old 09-17-2016, 09:52 AM

It's not as amusing when you read this...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...hook-hoax.html
"Everything you do it comes back to you... whatever it may be. If it isn't one thing, rest assured that something will come back and pay you for your deed. A shortcut's a self defeating means. If you cannot do it clean, you'll never reach your reward.

And when the day is done, what you receive is the sum of what you took out, from what you put in."
Old 09-17-2016, 11:09 AM

Gov delays release of info on immigration for political reasons.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vookenmeister View Post
It's not as amusing when you read this...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...hook-hoax.html
You clearly mean, it's not amusing to stage a shooting during a FEMA drill right? Then lie about having dead kids? You could just look forward into his finances and check out the Couric payoff.

Apparently even the Clinton news network (CNN) has not had much to play... So they talked about Obama's birthplace for 48 hours, and Donald's opinion 8 years ago and today. All awhile forgetting it was Clinton that first uses that birther gig during the primary campaign in which she insinuated that Obama could be shot before the California primary takes place. But we forget about that.

Ho hum, thank goodness for football

In other news related to Sandy hoax.. Katie Couric to lose up to 12 million in failed to TV/book shit. Related to 2nd ammendment.

It's insanity that such a lie could be sold to the American people. Snopes did a faulty job at their shit. Saying things like the firehouse scenes were on a loop (people cycling through the firehouse for 15 or so minutes creating an air shot from helicopter that appeared to have chaos.) When it was just producers telling people where to walk. How they missed the this is probably more shocking than the actual cover up.

Last edited by Cutter; 09-17-2016 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
You clearly mean, it's not amusing to stage a shooting during a FEMA drill right? Then lie about having dead kids? You could just look forward into his finances and check out the Couric payoff.

Apparently even the Clinton news network (CNN) has not had much to play... So they talked about Obama's birthplace for 48 hours, and Donald's opinion 8 years ago and today. All awhile forgetting it was Clinton that first uses that birther gig during the primary campaign in which she insinuated that Obama could be shot before the California primary takes place. But we forget about that.

Ho hum, thank goodness for football

In other news related to Sandy hoax.. Katie Couric to lose up to 12 million in failed to TV/book shit. Related to 2nd ammendment.

It's insanity that such a lie could be sold to the American people. Snopes did a faulty job at their shit. Saying things like the firehouse scenes were on a loop (people cycling through the firehouse for 15 or so minutes creating an air shot from helicopter that appeared to have chaos.) When it was just producers telling people where to walk. How they missed the this is probably more shocking than the actual cover up.
Jesus Christ, you truly are delusional, I mean like kooky and shit
Old 09-17-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Jesus Christ, you truly are delusional, I mean like kooky and shit
Yeah