Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 06-20-2016, 06:59 PM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

Default Our lying government.

Can anyone give me a reasonable reason why the government wants to edit 911 calls? Particularly the one from the Orlando terrorist?

I understand editing the zimmerman Martin incident. It was edited by the news to make zimmerman appear to be a racist. But why edit something we all already know the truth about. The FBI at the behest of Barack hussien Obama is turning words like ala into God and other references.

So it's one thing to lie to the public when they don't know what's real, but now they are going to rewrite history in their own way.

I gotta admit, I am pretty fed up with this shit. And I am a reason able human being. Imagine how those on the fringes will react.

Folks get ready for some major shit over the next few years. Homegrown terrorists, rightwingers pushed over the edge, minority neighborhoods claiming racism all over America.

Katie Couric is behind some major shit.

Not sure why we stand for this shit. We all die in the end, wouldn't you rather live with some dignity. The truth is a good start.

Fuck you all. Have a nice night.

Go nationals.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:07 PM

It was all an elaborate hoax anyway so I don't really see why you're getting so worked up over it
Old 06-21-2016, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubster View Post
It was all an elaborate hoax anyway so I don't really see why you're getting so worked up over it
Orlando not a hoax. There was an injured person being carried the wrong way down the street. But that doesn't mean the person didn't make it down the street, then collapsed and had to be carried by people towards the club, where ambulances were. Actual dead people here.

Besides Katie Couric is in charge of the hoaxes. And her friend Francine.

Gun control got "shot down". Gun control helped cause this particular problem. Proud that most Americans can see that.

If you believe anybody died at Sandy hook, you just don't know shit.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:41 PM

It's pretty simple really, they've established a narrative which they must adhere to at all costs, even if it means ignoring reality.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:53 PM

So the Obama narrarative seems to make this a lone wolf, no jihad, no sexism, no racism, no filthy Western culture. Acknowledged in a 911 call.

I think it's ridiculous to edit a real 911 call. I mean who gives a shit. The incident already happened, the alligator already drowned the kid. All this seem to be reactive and not proactive. In the zimmerman case there was still a living being standing trial. When the real 911 call was heard, zimmerman was exonerated. I wonder what would happen if the edited by news version was heard.

I am pissed because I see the real enemy down the line.. It CNN hnn MSNBC cbs NBC and yes even my beloved fox.

Anyway thanks for the answer, I think the whole editing conversation only hurts the cause of the narrator (Obama in this case). I just can't think of any reason. But I also thought that ignoring jihad might be the strategy. By striking ala and jihad and stuff that might just infuriate Isis, like taking away their shining moment.

Truth is more important than posturing.

Old 08-14-2016, 02:30 PM

Top intelligence officials caught painting a knowingly innacurate report. Yawn.

Increasing, decreasing, remain the same.

Lies are increasing. Revolution imminent.

I should have known when I was lied to about keeping my health insurance.

Last edited by Cutter; 08-14-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
If you believe anybody died at Sandy hook, you just don't know shit.
I'll be totally honest.
I thought that was a crackpot theory when I first heard it.
As you may or may not know, my wife used to work at a hospital in New Haven, and she was friends with several of the paramedics who responded to the 911 calls. They were completely horrified at the sight inside the school. Whatever your worst nightmares were about it, multiply them by about 20.
But hey, they could have just been lying, right?
I mean, you look at wikipedia and clearly see the list of people who died. You can talk to all the eyewitnesses and get their stories. You can use logic and common sense and ask yourself what motive anyone could possibly have for doing this. If you do those things, you would probably come to the conclusion that people did, in fact, die at Sandy Hook.

But if your'e smart, you know to look deeper and look past the official story!
We have been doing just that, and have found evidence of the coverup.
Here it is.
It all starts with a guy named Scott Getzinger.
More info on him here:
http://humansarefree.com/2013/02/san...nnections.html

Conclusion? The Sandy Hook killings were clearly orchestrated by this character, and he left his fingerprints for people like Cutter and myself to find. The news coverage was the movie. They employed crisis actors and film props to create the illusion that a shooting had occurred.
But then people started to talk, and it was necessary to take a few of them out to make sure no one found out. Can it really be a coincidence that Scott Getzinger died from a minor car accident right before he was about to blow the whistle on the whole thing? My vote is no.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:05 PM

There was no school the entire week of the movie.

In a grand scale this charade is small potatoes. But goes to show you that the government will assist in a made for news event.

Gulf of Tonkin incident. Never happened, killed tens of thousands of soldiers fighting in Vietnam. Over time they did admit that this was a hoax. And in time will admit their involvement in Sandy hook.

The government is in the lying business. Protected by their ties to the MSN.

Last edited by Cutter; 09-01-2016 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Marmalade, I like marmalade ...

Just curious what MSN stands for in all your posts?
Old 09-01-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaperone View Post
Just curious what MSN stands for in all your posts?
Main stream media. CNN NBC ABC CBS FOX.

Fox doesn't currently have a cover-up type of relationship with current administration. But they are still main stream. Just with the right of center bias.

I don't know many acronyms and I am not exactly hip. But I picked this one up somewhere on here.

When they get caught in enough lies, sometimes the truth comes out. Only when the truth becomes the better alternative to lies, usually after damning evidence comes out. In the case of Vietnam, once they relationship changed and things became declassified, it was better just to let the truth out. Our boats shot ammunitions into the waters but there was never an attack by a North Vietnamese vessal to our ships.

It is what it is. It's perfectly legal now. If the media can be fooled it is no longer against the law to perpetrate a hoax for the purpose of propoganda. It was not legal when during the times of the Vietnam war.

But hey. We now negotiate with terrorists. Don't need approval from Congress for anything. And we give our citizens, experts, and anybody in between watered down info about the progress of Isis. If the media doesn't investigate, this will go on and on. So journalism as we knew it is dead too. John Kerry recently said that the media shouldn't report on certain things so much. That was funny. But report for a week on a hoax perpetrated on the people of the USA. Lying gov, complicit media.

End of tirade...

Last edited by Cutter; 09-01-2016 at 05:48 PM.