Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > Edward Snowden / PRISM / NSA / Heathens and Shethens

Old 12-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Marmalade, I like marmalade ...

Protests may be misguided, but they are on the right track. You can't expect much more from the public at large.

Taxpayers pay these clowns to protect and serve... and I mean the public, not themselves.

Here's hoping some more NFL players put that one douchebag on tilt this Sunday :-)
Old 12-06-2014, 06:44 AM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaperone View Post
Protests may be misguided, but they are on the right track. You can't expect much more from the public at large.

Taxpayers pay these clowns to protect and serve... and I mean the public, not themselves.

Here's hoping some more NFL players put that one douchebag on tilt this Sunday :-)
Out of touch.

Yeah from me.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.

Last edited by Cutter; 12-06-2014 at 06:47 AM.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:42 AM

Parson Samo getting the Sunday sermon started in a hurry, as Sister Cecily Anne has gotten an early start in preparation for the busy day we have ahead of us:

Old 12-07-2014, 12:44 AM

Jesus H. Christ @IamJesusHChrist Dec 5

I'm sorry, but is this what the security footage looked like to you? No? Then shut your damn mouth Janay!

Jesus H. Christ @IamJesusHChrist Dec 5

Old 12-07-2014, 12:45 AM

Jesus H. Christ retweeted

Not Sarah Palin @TweetsByPalin Nov 24

Obama's speech clearly made people riot over Mr. Ferguson not being indicted. #ThanksObama
Old 12-07-2014, 12:51 AM

God @TheTweetOfGod 5h 5 hours ago

Why isn't My Twitter account verified? Because My Biblical account isn't verified either.

God @TheTweetOfGod 6h 6 hours ago

#ICantBreathe is trending because justice isn't.

God @TheTweetOfGod Dec 4

People should be judged not by the color of their skin but the content of a video in which a man says #ICantBreathe 11 frigging times.

God @TheTweetOfGod Dec 3

The protestors near the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting are threatening a sacred American tradition: racial injustice. #ICantBreathe

God @TheTweetOfGod Dec 1

If anyone ever tells you I talked to them, tell them you talked to Me and I told you to tell them I wasn't talking to them, and shut up.

God @TheTweetOfGod Dec 1

I am infinitely good and I created you in My image and you are inherently evil and that makes total sense.

God @TheTweetOfGod Dec 1

"Janay Rice: 'God Chose Me and Ray for a Reason'." That's right. I handpick which women get abused. That's exactly how I operate.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:55 AM

American Atheists retweeted

mynonbelief @mynonbelief 7h 7 hours ago

@RickGarnett @AmericanAtheist

Old 12-07-2014, 12:59 AM

Godless Mom @godless_mom Dec 5

Christian response to the American Atheists Christmas billboard. Source: Reddit #atheist #WarOnChristmas #atheism

Old 12-07-2014, 01:00 AM

American Atheists @AmericanAtheist Dec 5

RT @StephenWildish: Thought I would get this in early this year, The Santa Venn Diagram:

Old 12-07-2014, 01:05 AM

Prototype Atheist @ProtoAtheist Dec 5

@MrAtheistPants @daniellemuscato @AmericanAtheist Why so incredulous?