Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 09-17-2016, 02:41 PM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Jesus Christ, you truly are delusional, I mean like kooky and shit
It's funny how one can use their brain once the are emancipated from societal constraints.

Kooky? You ain't seen nothing yet. In less than a year something will come up, (hackers), that implicate Katie Couric in that Sandy hoax.

I can't believe the public fell for that shit.

Kooky is me sitting in this bar naked after betting a bunch of NCAA football unders this evening.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.

Last edited by Cutter; 09-17-2016 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:30 PM

Cutter, I actually like you (I mean I think you're crazy but don't have a personal problem with you) so don't take this the wrong way but .. the fact you think Sandy Hook was a hoax is ridiculous and makes you look like a fucking idiot.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
Cutter, I actually like you (I mean I think you're crazy but don't have a personal problem with you) so don't take this the wrong way but .. the fact you think Sandy Hook was a hoax is ridiculous and makes you look like a fucking idiot.
I understand. It might seem strange. Many folks believe the in God, many don't. There is far more evidence that this was a FEMA drill than a mass shooting. I have not found one thread of evidence that anybody was killed. You can't prove it.

It's all there, you would just rather not see it. And I don't blame you any more than anybody else. There is no way I can watch 15 minutes of people going in and out of a firehouse in a coordinated effort to make it look like something was happening, and not scream out... Movie!

Matter in fact I feel so strongly about I that I challenge anybody to find any evidence that someone died.

If you look at hundreds of video clips and dismiss each one, then it is far more likely that you indoctrinated an unchanging position. Nobody has brought evidence that anything did happen. If I saw that I would be willing to consider both sides. But since it never happened, there isn't any evidence that anything happened the way CNN says.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.

Last edited by Cutter; 09-17-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:12 AM

Our lying media...

CNN footage of Charlotte shooting edited to fit the propoganda.

Just saying.

Old 12-28-2016, 11:59 PM

Data doctored to fit the climate change agenda.

Huge scandal involving government weather organizations.

Who knew? Well I did. Government lies.

I would admit that some climate change occurs with or without our help. This kind of scandal sets back all the good efforts of those tree huggers etc.

Besides if we can consciously affect the climate, we can consciously put it back to the state it was in. For some reason they choose to take the view of we can never set things right once we put stuff into motion.

Sorry all you climate changers, Trump was right. It's a hoax.

NOAA climate data scandal!

Last edited by Cutter; 12-29-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 12-31-2016, 11:52 AM

I believe Donald has since denied saying it was a hoax. Of course, if it is indeed proven to be a hoax then Donald will deny that he denied it.
Old 12-31-2016, 04:45 PM
Friend of RTP

You said there was no school that day. Where is that documented?
Old 12-31-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadball View Post
You said there was no school that day. Where is that documented?
Sandy hook?

I was talking about the NOAA phony data.

There was a plumbing problem so school was not used for days before or after. At least not planned. Interview with superintendent person. It's in one of the 100 item montage when you Google Sandy hook hoax.

You are programmed to not believe me. So why fight it. Just be happy and think the government is here to tell you the truth.

Old 12-31-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Sandy hook?

I was talking about the NOAA phony data.

There was a plumbing problem so school was not used for days before or after. At least not planned. Interview with superintendent person. It's in one of the 100 item montage when you Google Sandy hook hoax.

You are programmed to not believe me. So why fight it. Just be happy and think the government is here to tell you the truth.
Dude,
Read up on Confirmation Bias and other logical fallacies.
A lot of innocent children were murdered at Sandy Hook.
I'm not saying you're spitting on their graves, but you're close to that.
There are instances of our lying government. There are some legitimate conspiracies. This isn't fucking one of them.
I love you like a brother, but you're completely in left field here.

Hummel from Alcatraz. Out.
Old 12-31-2016, 08:25 PM

Dude I was just answering his question.

The only bias here involves a fema drill turned into a propoganda movie. I spit on zero graves.

It's only a matter of time before some hacking reveals the Katie Couric conspiracy.

I can't believe I am not drinking tonight.