Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 11-22-2016, 08:50 PM

Sociopath----only explanation for the crap that comes out of her mouth.
Old 11-22-2016, 09:06 PM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
Sociopath----only explanation for the crap that comes out of her mouth.
You wouldn't know a good woman if you grabbed her by the pussy.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:14 PM

For the record, making another interesting night in tonopah.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:37 PM

I love the horrible analysis on social media regarding the electoral college.

Once we understand that the popular vote in each state is not for a person but rather for a party.... This sums up all debate. My state voted for the blue slate of electors. So 6 individuals will drive their asses up to carson city and reluctantly vote for Hillary. Unless somehow Bernie gets support. But since this States dem state convention ended with people in handcuffs for wanting to kill establishment Dems, I doubt any of those 6 people would be Bernie, since the establishment rigged the state convention by silencing any support for Sanders. The establishment got their way here. And those 6 individuals will convene and likely vote Clinton.

So when the real election occurs next week, don't believe the media. It's normal people like you and me that win positions as electors. Which is horrendously easy to win. And no matter how much you might want to sway a Republican to vote Hillary or a dem to vote Trump, it ain't gonna happen.

The result will be no different. Except maybe a big surprise with Bernie getting some electoral votes.

Do we jump the gun here, yes. There is no president elect. There are simply more Republicans casting a ballot next week than Dems.

Last edited by Cutter; 12-12-2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:17 PM

More Clinton defectors than Trump faithless electors.

Winner!