Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 12-24-2014, 09:34 AM

Last edited by David M; 12-24-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
The best EV from this play is the $50 you get for Ping Pang Pong upon signing up. The actual app is a piece of shit.
I missed out on this. Had an account with the beeper and just moved it over once they started the app.

I'm going to ask about this next time I'm over there.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman View Post
The return of the Stardust. Everything Scucci touches turns to shit.
Exactly.

He (and buddy Lupo) terrified of taking a bet.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David M View Post
the no Wi-Fi rule really kills this app. You have to turn off Wi-Fi and then use your cellular company's data which can be spotty in places. The other apps don't make you do that so you have to turn it off, wait to connect, wait for the menu, wait for your bet, and then wait for confirm. Then you can turn Wi-Fi back on and make bets at faster speed on others.

I've also had times where I tried to bet a number and it said "line moved" and then I went back and line was the same. Then logged out and logged in and line was the same. Then restarted phone and line was the same yet every time it said line changed when I tried to submit.

I also think is crazy I can't bet more than 500 on an NFL side!
"I've also had times where I tried to bet a number and it said "line moved" and then I went back and line was the same. Then logged out and logged in and line was the same. Then restarted phone and line was the same yet every time it said line changed when I tried to submit."

I've had this also. It's because they set up the bets incorrectly.
But since there's no phone cs and no email cs, in the year 2014 it's necessary to drive over there if one wishes to try to get it corrected. And even then it's a longshot, as no one is in charge of the app.

"the no Wi-Fi rule really kills this app. You have to turn off Wi-Fi and then use your cellular company's data which can be spotty in places. The other apps don't make you do that so you have to turn it off, wait to connect, wait for the menu, wait for your bet, and then wait for confirm. Then you can turn Wi-Fi back on and make bets at faster speed on others."

They also require one to disconnect the USB cable when recharging.
I've had a dead battery and wanted to make a bet, had to charge for about 10 minutes because it wouldn't let me make a bet when connected to the charger.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:19 PM

"I've also had times where I tried to bet a number and it said "line moved" and then I went back and line was the same. Then logged out and logged in and line was the same. Then restarted phone and line was the same yet every time it said line changed when I tried to submit."

I've had this also. It's because they set up the bets incorrectly.
But since there's no phone cs and no email cs, in the year 2014 it's necessary to drive over there if one wishes to try to get it corrected. And even then it's a longshot, as no one is in charge of the app.

EDIT - I've also had that happen when it turned out the limit was less than what I was trying to bet.
Old 12-25-2014, 05:41 PM
ya better take care

someone here needs to take the wheel and send scucci a pink, little mermaid nightlight.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:20 AM

Every time Fezzik would get defensive he used to trot out his line of "If you want to know if I'm taken seriously, go around town and ask Bob Scucci, ask Joe Lupo, ask Art Manteris".

3 of the biggest jokes ever in the business, all of them afraid to take small bets from anyone.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
The best EV from this play is the $50 you get for Ping Pang Pong upon signing up. The actual app is a piece of shit.
Thats a good place no doubt
Old 04-05-2015, 07:27 AM

No more baseball dime line at Coast.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:15 AM

Wow---things just continue to get worse over at Boyd Gaming. He's part of the Robert Walker / Joe Lupo bookmaking tree so eventually it had to happen I guess.