Old 02-05-2017, 12:55 PM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

Falcons
Under
Tt's under
1h TT under
1h +.5
Falcons alt +7.5

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:06 PM

Patriots -134

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Marmalade, I like marmalade ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabjazz View Post
wow what a fucking petty dick chaperone still is.

but that is this website
Hope you got down!!
Old 02-05-2017, 07:50 PM

I didn't because I did not like the bet. Congrats on being a petty fucking moron again.

What are you fucking 8 years old and slow?
Old 02-05-2017, 09:00 PM

The petty part I leave to you, I think Chap is the sharpest guy on here, thought that for a long time. Cutter, much as I love the guy, posts tons of losing bets, sorry, I hope he grinded out a profit on the Bowl overall. Now to losing the under 59 for the game. I put more on the first half, but of course we all should have at least pushed the game under also. Is Quinn slow? He must be, and to stick with this, "We play aggressively, that's just who we are" bullshit is astounding. Fist down on the N.E. 22, 4:48 to go, run the fucking ball three times. Even if you don't gain a yard, it's a 39 yard field goal, six yards further than an extra point, what is it, an 88% play? You're an aggressive team, so would you go for it on say, fourth and 20 from your own ten? Of course not, so why do anything conservative, why use your head at any point in the game if you don't do it at the most crucial point? It isn't even a matter of expecting execution or success of a play, if you run three times and simply don't lose yardage you almost certainly win the game, notwithstanding losing an onside kick. Final should have been 31-28 at worst, if these coaches can't do simple math, every eight year old has a calculator.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:06 PM

The petty part I leave to you, I think Chap is the sharpest guy on here, thought that for a long time. Cutter, much as I love the guy, posts tons of losing bets, sorry, I hope he grinded out a profit on the Bowl overall. Now to losing the under 59 for the game. I put more on the first half, but of course we all should have at least pushed the game under also. Is Quinn slow? He must be, and to stick with this, "We play aggressively, that's just who we are" bullshit is astounding. Fist down on the N.E. 22, 4:48 to go, run the fucking ball three times. Even if you don't gain a yard, it's a 39 yard field goal, six yards further than an extra point, what is it, an 88% play? You're an aggressive team, so would you go for it on say, fourth and 20 from your own ten? Of course not, so why do anything conservative, why use your head at any point in the game if you don't do it at the most crucial point? It isn't even a matter of expecting execution or success of a play, if you run three times and simply don't lose yardage you almost certainly win the game, notwithstanding losing an onside kick. Final should have been 31-28 at worst, if these coaches can't do simple math, every eight year old has a calculator.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:34 AM

Don't get so discouraged. All you can do is find good bets. We can't play the game and athletes and coaches are going to sometimes make unpredictable decisions.

Life's doesn't revolve around one game. Despite the hype, it really is just a series of bets that gets resolved.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:11 PM

Nolan Dalla sums it up well with his crazy, rant video. You can just skip to the two minute mark. Pulled this from the Nolan Dalla thread on pokerfraudalert.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeo...4#action=share
"Everything you do it comes back to you... whatever it may be. If it isn't one thing, rest assured that something will come back and pay you for your deed. A shortcut's a self defeating means. If you cannot do it clean, you'll never reach your reward.

And when the day is done, what you receive is the sum of what you took out, from what you put in."
Old 02-06-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vookenmeister View Post
Nolan Dalla sums it up well with his crazy, rant video. You can just skip to the two minute mark. Pulled this from the Nolan Dalla thread on pokerfraudalert.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeo...4#action=share
Love to see him if he had St. Bonny +4 on Saturday.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:35 PM

Last edited by jabjazz; 02-07-2017 at 09:41 PM.