Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 01-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

And there it is. CNN might as well show reruns of wkrp in cincinatti and the golden girls.

If that pie clip didn't make you laugh, then sir nothing will.

Katie Couric, the right is coming for you. You fooled the world. But you didn't fool everyone.

Turner stock suffers. Maybe buy low.

The line between reality and propoganda has been blown away by the winds if change. The way you view is up to you.

Heathens and sheathens may be more truthful than MSNBC. Twitter and Facebook have news. We have news everywhere. We only lack journalists. What happened to all those journalism majors back when I was in school?

A new reality is upon us.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.

Last edited by Cutter; 01-12-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:40 PM

What did you make of the whole pizzagate kerfluffle?
Old 01-13-2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubster View Post
What did you make of the whole pizzagate kerfluffle?
I might have seen the term pizzagate recently. But sorry I don't even know what it refers too. Clue a brother in.

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
I might have seen the term pizzagate recently. But sorry I don't even know what it refers too. Clue a brother in.
Sure. Here's the link:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Pizzagate
Old 01-14-2017, 01:39 PM

Given the behavior that was revealed by the leaked emails of Jon Podesta's, child sex rings and trafficking isn't a far leap to make. I didn't know it had a name.

Fwiw, I mentioned the true scandals involving bill Clinton dozens of times and Donald Trump once. Which would be that they were both flown to epstiens private island of young female sex slaves

But these are unrelated to each other.

Democrats at the top are simply a piece of shit. Real Dems should overthrow this group of pediphiles and fuckups and turn their party around. Huma's brazile wiener ala Podesta Wasserman shultz.

You won't know real from fake news for many years in some cases. Bunk, de bunk, bunk again...

The truth is that none of us will ever know the whole truth. And that's the gods honest truth. When the media can't be trusted to tell the truth, it's all blurred lines.

Last edited by Cutter; 01-14-2017 at 01:50 PM.