Roughing the Punter

Go Back   Roughing the Punter > Main Forums > General Forum

Old 11-15-2016, 11:09 PM
Career Jerkoff, Gambling Guru and/or Dipshit

Default CNN is going down!

Not sure how to bet on this. But CNN has lost all credibility and leads the cable news network in lies and deceit. I remember maybe a year ago a poster joking in here like I was going to bomb CNN or something. Because I was trying to focus our eyes in the lying media.

The other networks might be bias, but CNN is plain corrupt.

How can I make money on this?

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:00 PM

78% of Americans do not believe the media.

This is astonishing. Yet not entirely unpredictable.

On a day where Obama calls out "fake" news on Facebook. Which indeed exists. But they are pretty outlandish stories. Much the opposite of mainstream media's biases. Some stories only covered by wikileaks.

So the war on the media exists on all fronts. So it's one of those, "it's great when it suits your own purpose", or something like that. When making an argument that fact is almost fiction, opinion is almost fact, and fiction is always opinion.

It's my opinion and that of many others that the media is in for a rough time. You defy the people, you get what you deserve. Wether it's Facebook fake news, or CNN getting paid to report and not report shit.

Katie couric's shit has gone mainstream. Editing answers by people interviewed. And now editing 911 calls to remove words such as "Alla Akbar". Or the most famous, Treyvon Martin 911 tapes. This sparked racial outrage for no reason whatsoever. The media deleted words and sentences that would has shown this incident may not have been racially motivated.

But anyway....

Keep in mind this place is full of nazi's, commies, atheists, ultra-liberal douchebags and generally folks whose self perceived level of enlightenment emits an odor so foul that you have to be thankful this is just the interwebs. Therefore, it is only natural that most folks here don't like me.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:17 PM

Is it true that masculinity is frowned upon and looked at as a micro aggression amongst our young people?

I heard this through the media? Probably not true right?

Old 11-17-2016, 09:27 PM

You could indirectly short Turner Broadcasting using TWX. Probably a basic strategy long-term move anyway. How we watch television is rapidly changing and traditional cable/satellite companies seem to be ignoring the change instead of trying to keep up.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Is it true that masculinity is frowned upon and looked at as a micro aggression amongst our young people?

I heard this through the media? Probably not true right?
Its actually somewhat true. This is why Bruce/Catelyn Jenner is considered a hero for being "so courageous, while men with muscles have a stigma of being "meatheads", "dumb jocks", ect ect ect. Dressing like a girl is courageous, but enduring hard work and dedication to a healthy endeavor in order to maintain a healthy body is looked down upon these days.

But its interesting. Girls can wax poetic all day long about how bad masculinity is, but the fact of the matters is they will only fuck chad thundercock, and mr. "i dont have to be macho to know that i'm a man" will probably be stuck spanking hank.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:35 AM

But, the alt right is working hard to make it okay to be a masculine again. Finally there is a manly man in office again. A man who grabs em by the pussy, ect ect.
Old 11-29-2016, 03:09 PM

I can safely say, I have been part of the alt right before it was cool :)

Old 11-30-2016, 09:58 AM
Friend of RTP

Quote:
I can safely say, I have been part of the alt right before it was cool :)
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...121-story.html

"The 'alt-right' splinters as supporters and critics agree it was white supremacy all along"

Congrats! I think we already knew that, though.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:20 AM

Anybody who believes in borders, language, and culture is now a white supremecist?

Ok I guess that's what you are making us.

News is lying to you. I been at this shit a long time and the only thing I ever seen was Robert Byrd and Hillary Clinton kissing.

You fell for the propoganda. I am not surprised.

Freedom lives, tryanny dies. That is the alt right. I generally vote for the pro gun slate, with little exception.

Last edited by Cutter; 11-30-2016 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Anybody who believes in borders, language, and culture is now a white supremecist?
It used to only be left wing wacko's who believed it was the governments job to decide where and how we can live our lives. Now it's the Republicans who think that.

It's amazing to see the Republicans becoming the party that thinks big government should take the place of personal freedom and personal responsibility.